- CRS Rice Bowl – Lenten Program
- Souper Bowl of Caring
- 30 Hour Famine
- Helping Hands
- The Catholic Network of Volunteer Service lists nationwide volunteer opportunities for high school graduates. The website allows a potential volunteer to create a profile that is sent to specific organizations who match specific query options.
- Soup Kitchens in Vermont
- Turning Point Drug Rehab – write cards, bake cookies, send notes of support, etc. (don’t use names of your youth for this outreach):
- Special Olympics Vermont
- Ronald McDonald House
- Kurn Hattin Homes
- Nursing Home List for Vermont
- Raking leaves for neighbors
- Serving in the Church sanctuary – cleaning, etc.
- In House Service – care packages, Christmas Cards, clothing drive, etc.
- Assist with chores or go shopping for senior citizens
- Visit and/or read to the elderly in nursing homes
- Prepare a meal for a family who is dealing with a serious illness or who just had a baby
- Every time you go to the store pick up a non-perishable food item to drop off at a local collection site