Confirmation Retreat —
The following are videos and reflections for teens preparing for Confirmation.
1) Watch the Vimeo videos here — there are 13 of them. The retreat videos will reference various videos and reflections that are found at the bottom of the page (Matthew West, Mike Sweeney, Les Miserables, etc.). These videos should be watched as well. We think you will really enjoy them.
2) Complete the reflection questions, journal along the way, pray and prepare.
3) Hopefully you can find a way to get to confession before your Confirmation. Make this is a priority (we would have had priests on the retreat).
Please enjoy this time and try not to see it as cumbersome. We believe the reflections will be very helpful for your preparation for this important Sacrament — a Sacrament that is not an end, but a beginning to help strengthen you in your lifelong journey as a disciple (follower) of Jesus Christ.
Note: After completing the “Letter of Mercy”, consider finding a safe way to burn it as an offering to God (in your fire place or another safe place).
- March for Life – Washington D.C. – around January 22nd each year
- Mount 2000 – Mt. St. Mary’s Seminary – weekend in early February
- National Catholic Youth Conference – every two years in November
- St. Joseph Oratory, Montreal
- Shrine of the North American Martyrs, Auriesville, NY
- National Shrine of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha, Fonda, NY
- Shrine of Divine Mercy
- St. Anne’s Shrine, Isle La Motte, VT