God has a plan for your life, and it is good.
Vocation is a gift
God wants us to be happy. Vocation is revealed and flows through our relationship with God. Vocation is:
- a general call to holiness (everyone);
- state-of-life (marriage, consecrated life, priesthood);
- day-to-day (in this moment, career, etc.).
Universal Call to Holiness
God wants us to be holy, to be set apart for God’s purpose and design. God knows what will make us holy. The things that we are passionate about and the gifts that God has given us can indicate where we are being called. As you grow in your relationship with God, consider what you are good at and what brings you joy.
- What puts a smile on your face?
- What do you find easy?
- What sparks your creativity?
- What would you do for free?
- What do you like to talk about?
- What makes you afraid of failure?
- What would you regret not having tried?