July 10 @ 10:00 am - July 12 @ 5:00 pm$240
- Steubenville East will be happening again July 10-12, 2020! This year’s new location is the University of Rhode Island, Kingston!
- Join over 2500 other teens from around New England for a weekend of inspiration, faith, fun and fellowship. You will never be the same after this weekend!
- Travel by charter bus from Burlington and other locations around Vermont.
- The Diocese of Burlington sent roughly 100 youth and adults in 2019! See the video of last year here
- All are welcome! Contact your parish about signing up and about the possibility of financial aid.
- Joined by our amazing priests and seminarians!
- Estimated cost: $240 (does not include meals on way up and back)
Registration period: January 15th – February 15th!
Steps for Registration
Complete basic information and payment (includes option for “bill me later” if paying through the parish):
If you are a teen, fill out the following 2 forms:
If you are a chaperone, fill out the following form:
Register through the Steubenville East Conference website here:
If you are asked for an event code, enter 72MP
NOTE!! IF THE ABOVE LINK SAYS THERE ARE NO MORE SPOTS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT THE YOUTH OFFICE AT 802-658-6110 EXT. 1240/1130 AND WE CAN TRY AND GET MORE SPOTS.
Complete the housing agreement form for the University of Rhode Island:
Housing agreement forms will be available in April. Once the form is available, please follow the instructions below:
If registering individually, please mail to the Office of Youth Ministry at 55 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If registering with a parish, please submit form to the parish contact, who will then pass them on to the diocese.
Send a non-refundable $50 deposit to your home parish — the home parish should gather up all payments and send a check to 55 Joy Drive, South Burlington Vermont 05403 by February 15 (or as soon as possible)
If registering individually, checks may be made payable to the Diocese of Burlington. If registering through your parish, please make checks payable to the parish, who will then send payments for all of their retreatants to the diocese.
Final payment of $190 (thus, $50 + $190) due by May 1. All payments after this time are non-refundable.
Optional Step 6:
Please send roommate placement requests to email@example.com
Thus, there are five things to do total:
- The Diocese of Burlington registration
- The Diocese of Burlington waiver forms (Youth/Adult Agreement and Medical Waiver).
- Complete registration for Steubenville East (through Life Teen, mentioned above).
- Print out and mail housing agreement forms for the University of Rhode Island. This form will be available in April. If registering individually, please send to the diocese. If registering with a parish, please give the completed form to the parish contact, who will then send all forms to the diocese.
- Payment of $50 non-refundable deposit per person by February 15th. Final payment will be due by May 1st 2020 ($190) for a total of $240. If registering individually, checks may be made payable to the Diocese of Burlington. If registering through your parish, please make checks payable to the parish, who will then send payments for all of their retreatants to the diocese.
- (Optional) Please send roommate requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Videos and Promotional Information