Employees in the Catholic schools of the Diocese of Burlington have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the students and in the schools they serve.
Our teachers are encouraged to:
- Share and grow in their faith.
- Serve as models of Christian adulthood.
- Nurture the needs of each and every student in the classroom.
- Teach in a safe environment designated for learning.
- Be an active member of a cooperative and caring faculty.
- Work with parents who choose Catholic schools in their role as primary teacher.
Schools in the Diocese of Burlington are committed to a program of academic quality and continuing improvement. All schools in the Diocese of Burlington are accredited or in the process of being accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges or by the State of Vermont through the Diocesan Board of Catholic Education. All teachers are licensed or in the process of being licensed by the state of Vermont.
Persons who seek employment as teachers in our Catholic schools should be dedicated and caring professionals, willing to support the Catholic mission and philosophy of education. Successful candidates for employment will be graduates of a four-year program from an accredited college or university, and hold or be willing to seek teacher licensing from the State of Vermont within a specified period of employment.
- Please visit School Spring, an online application service website at www.SchoolSpring.com.
- Return an application and required supplementary materials including preferences for grade levels and subject areas of special interest.
- Information from qualified applicants will be provided to elementary and secondary schools in the Diocese of Burlington.
- Principals from interested schools will contact applicants directly about available positions.
- See license procedures.
- Renewal Procedures