RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME
On behalf of our team at Vermont Catholic Charities and St. Joseph’s Residential Care Home, thank you for considering our assisted living home for yourself or a loved one. Our mission is to provide residents with a safe, caring and homelike environment where every person can enjoy a pleasant living experience rooted in Christian dignity.
St. Joseph’s Residential Care Home in Burlington is a 41 bed capacity Level III residential care home licensed by the State of Vermont. Private rooms and suites are available to individuals who require moderate supervision and oversight.
Amenities and support services offered to all residents include:
- 24 hour on-site staff
- Healthy, well-planned meals with nutritious snacks throughout the day
- Individualized medication management
- Nursing oversight for healthcare
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Lifeline devices to summon staff in emergency situations
- Religious services
- Activity Program - seven days a week including exercise and social programs
- Beauty shop onsite
Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients are encouraged to apply for admission. We are an Enhanced Residential Care provider (under the Choices for Care program).
Our exceptional staff provides the care you, or your loved one, requires to maintain the ultimate level of independence.
For more information
or to schedule a tour, contact:
Ms. Mary Belanger
St. Joseph's Home
243 North Prospect Street
Burlington, Vermont 05401
Tel: (802) 864-0264
Fax: (802) 864-5640
St. Joseph Residents and St. Michael's College students learn from each other